I'm a project manager and information architect, based in Berlin.
In March 2017 I joined Stan Hema, a creative branding agency.
I work with interdisciplinary teams and guide them through all stages of process and development, starting from ideation all the way to launch. It's my belief that collaboration in an agile and systematic approach is the key element to achieving the best results and exemplary growth.
Previously I worked at 3pc with clients like Hochschule für Technik und Wirtschaft Berlin, Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung, 50Hertz and Umweltbundesamt, among others.
Right now I contribute to an open data initiative called metacollect on a voluntary basis.
I have a Bachelor of Science degree in Electronic Services from Stuttgart Media University.
I have gained experience in a wide range of disciplines:
- Ideation workshops & pitch concepts
- User research & requirements engineering
- Service design & business model generation
- Information & system architecture
- Agile management principles & team building
- Proposal preparation & financial controlling
- Usability testing & quality assurance